Saturday, December 27, 2008

argh whine argh

Argh! Have I turned into a pirate? No, just a frustrated pregnant lady. Granted, my due date isn't until the 31st, but with this gestational diabetes crap, I thought I would have a scheduled induction or C section by now. Technically I do-January fifth, six freaking days after the due date. Granted, I know that it is not unusual to schedule inductions a week or two later-a due date is never 100% accurate, but have I mentioned gestational diabetes? Pricking oneself four times a day? No cookies during the holidays?NOT eating sometimes when you feel hungry? The baby is healthy, and for that I am grateful and relieved, and due to a rigorous diet, I frequently hear, "Oh my God, you still can't tell you're pregnant from the back, but from the side? Holy crap-but you'll get your figure back right away." I want the BABY right away! WHAH!

Eesh. Thank god for the BF, friends, and my supportive family. I hadn't done much complaining until a week ago, but now it's on full force.

No comments: