Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Where in the world is...

For any person thinking of using an on-line people search-HA! I just checked out a few names-including my own. My ex-husband is still listed as a possible relative-at 70 years old. My little brother's age is, apparently, 63 (making me the oldest pregnant lady in the WORLD.) Although I've never lived out of state, to my knowledge, evidently I am quite the mover and shaker and have resided in the south. Sure, there is a period of my life made hazy by alcohol abuse (fortunately, most of my exploits are chronicled in a now defunct blog, so I have SOME clue about the years 2003-2005), but I'm pretty freakin' sure I never packed up and moved all my belongings to Georgia.

I've reached the point in my pregnancy where I can no longer look between my legs to catch a glimpse of the morning dump; nor do I have the flexibility to turn around and look down the back. You always miss the little things...

No comments: