Thursday, March 5, 2009

Ahem, excuse me, there's a pre-schooler attached to your nipple

As much as I wish that our society was more relaxed about breastfeeding in public so that I could take the little bugger out for longer periods of time, I was rather taken aback when a three year old climbed onto his mom's lap and began to nurse...Though, I have to admit that when she first walked by me, I though, "Nice rack."

I may have actually slept more than 5 hours in a row last night. Woohoo!

(Rereading this...awkward sentences. When I can speak coherently again, maybe I'll be able write too.)

Oh-that playgroup is at the elementary school that my oldest attended 12 ish years ago. The people that I ran in to who were there way back then remembered him. (Which, to those who know him, would get an "of course". He's, ah, memorable...i.e., as a child, NEVER stopped talking.) A few even watch him on Cable access because he's the BOE rep from is school. OK? Does that make up for his shorter paragraph from the last post?)

Oh boy...a blog that once chronicled my drunken adventures has solidly turned into one of those My Kids Are So Great blogs. May lightning strike me if I begin attending those crop book picture meetings and knitting.

No comments: