Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Exhausted, please ignore missssspellingss

7:40 Waddle into school, begin work, paranoidly go back outside to check to see if car is locked because of a car break-in last week, up/down stairs for copies, mail. etc.

8:42 Three minutes to pee before time to pick up students.

8:42 and 10 seconds: drop drawers, and begin.

8:43 and 15 seconds Fire alarm goes off.

Guess if I had sh#t a brick, that would have been the place to do it.

Good weird things: kissing son goodbye as he leaves for his first day of his senior year...while I'm six months along.
Planning boyfriend's 50th birthday party...while I'm six months along.

Way cool: A full time teacher's aide in my class.

Mind numbing, blind rage: Ex-boyfriend driving down my street. There is Nothing on my street-no stores, gas stations-it is residential, and does not connect, in any convenient way, two important roads. The only reason to drive down the street is to turn into one's own driveway-or, check/stalk an ex.

And, I think his arrest/conviction was sealed due to successful rehabilitation. Hah. If he had been arrested for every illegal thing he did...

No comments: