Thursday, September 25, 2008

Widespread showers

Have I mentioned how much I miss my shoes? Knee high black boots, retro black heels, a pair of silver stilettos...Forever lost to me since I now have clown feet. I was reduced to buying black, fuzzy, boner-killing merrels at the walking store. Blech.

I've cut down a great deal on masturbating lately. I have regular access to good sex, and I usually crash and burn by 8:30 and don't need the orgasm crutch to relax and fall asleep. The other night, however, I got the "hmm, maybe I'll just pull out the vibrator for a few minutes feeling" and after a bit inserted a pinkie. A PINKIE! I came so freaking hard that if I hadn't had my hand cupped over the vaginal area, the fluid that squirted out of me would have hit the fan and been spewn all over the bedroom in an ejaculatory mist.

No comments: