Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Ah, hello?

Should I tell the two teenaged hoochie mamas preening on the corner that my son is away at a local university earning college credit, or I should I continue to snort at their antics? At first, I wasn't a hundred percent sure it was for his benefit, but the basketball courts are clear, and the only teenagers in a five house radius on every side (including the cross street) are girls. I love the outfits-tight ankle length jeans (it's 92 and humid), black tube top and an orange spandex halter-with a three quarter length sleeve army green jean jacket. What's even funnier is that were he home, and were they able to garner his attention, he would inquire about their course schedule and political party affiliation before giving them the time of day. Oh shit, unless this has something to do with all the "walks" he's been taking since the spring...and I thought he was just increasing endurance...

DON'T GO THERE.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9tBckMTG4A

We gotta get out while we're young...

--T