Monday, June 11, 2007

I'm on random

So my hypochondriac sister, who isn't really a hypochondriac because she has a ton of stuff wrong with her, has a leaky aortic valve. She's done too much reading on the Internet and is worried that she will need a replacement.
"And it will be with a pig's valve!"
All I can think about is bringing her tanning and shouting, "Smells like bacon!"

I've been drinking a tea called "Smooth Move", believing that it would help me become a better dancer.

I probably shouldn't wear my white linen slacks to work tomorrow.

Welcome, welcome, by the way, to my new blog, where, hopefully, I can post anonymously. A little about me? Oh, you're so kind. Since you've asked... A hot drunk guy walked me out to the parking lot last week, and ended up exposing himself to me.

I went back a few days later to see if I would run into him again. And THAT, darlins, sums me up.

2 comments:

Lillie said...

I like it! keep going! ps. do i know you?

Kamikazee Squirrel said...

Uh uh. Nope. No, you really don't. Please! Don't get all paranoid. You really don't know me. I mean, who really knows another person. You think you do, then find out, gee, he has a girlfriend in Boston, or, huh, the marked twenty DID end up in his wallet, or, hmm, that wasn't a twin brother on America's Most Wanted. (thanks for the encouragement-I enjoy your bwriting.)