Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Why there is yogurt in my nasal cavities

Staff room, lunchtime, Public School 429. KS, Married 50 yr. old woman, closeted masculine lesbian. KS is quietly eating yogurt.

MW: I guess I'll bring corn to the picnic.
CL: I LOVE corn, but only corn on the cob.
MW: Me too. Sometimes I'll cook 6 ears and that'll be dinner for me and my husband.
CL: How do you eat corn on the cob?
MW: I'll go around, but my husband eats big hunks a section at a time. What about you?
CL: It depends. Sometimes I'll munch a little area at a time, (KS starts to blush) but sometimes I like to munch all around in little circles, (KS starts to choke on yogurt), and then sometimes, usually after a beer, I'll go munchmunchmunch all along rows as fast as I can- (KS spews yogurt all over table, red faced, laughing hysterically and gasping for air) WHAT?!?

No comments: