Saturday, June 16, 2007

The Man is ALWAYS on my case

Apologies, Cute man on Yahoo, for this email because it is not truly for you. Evidently, my early morning inebriated (damn you, vile Budweiser swill, and the can you came in) attempt at levity using a convoluted Monty Python quote has resulted in me being flagged by the Yahoo Personal police and an accusation of trying to send you (an "unpaid subscriber") a code.

Well, dear Code Cracking Carl of Yahoo Personal Special Unit 46789, that is EXACTLY what I do. In my precious spare time, I contact all the unpaid subscribers and shhh, give them codes! Here, come closer....can you hear me tapping on the computer screen? Tell me where you hid your treasure. Wait...the camel has left the spaceship.

Next time, Carl, instead of an email, how about, hmm, some discipline? Spank me for being naughty. Spank me, Carml, you know you want to. Step outside the box. Better yet, put me inside it clad in a leather bustier and fishnet thigh highs...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ahhh, 'is mother was a hamster and 'is father smelt of elderberries. AND his hovercraft is full of eels.

Baron Taupey von Jethro Q. Walrus Titty, O.B.E.