Friday, August 17, 2007

Snarklepuss

Happy Birthday to me! (Don't round my age to the nearest ten or I'll bitch slap you. Four more years!) Happy Birthday to me! (What? How could 1989 call me to ask for these bangs back?) Happy Birthday to me-e-e-e-e (Taboo? You mean the Brady Bunch episode in which the family is on vacation and...) Happy Birthday to meeeee (NO! I DON'T want any sugar poured on me!) (Hey! Which one of you assholes gave me the can of Aqua Net and the day-glo green mesh shirt? Go to Hell!) One more time! Happy Birthday to...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It involves the phrase "...naked, holding a sparkler."

--Taupey, who immediately launches into the Farmer Ted rendition of "Birthday." KS *so* not Molly Ringwald, but, whatever.

Anonymous said...

Holy Cow! My Mr. C gave me Footloose and Flashdance for my birthday. He rocks.