Friday, August 3, 2007

Things I hate*

1. The song "You've Had a Bad Day". You know why I've had a bad day? YOU.
2. Mini-vans.
3. UPS men that block the Dunkin Donuts entrance when I have exactly 4.3 minutes to get a small iced French vanilla with milk and two sweet-n-lows before I have to drive an hour to tutor.
3. The DD employee who gives me a hot coffee with cream and sugar.
4. Norton anti-virus.
5.Insufferable fools.
6. Quite possibly you.
7. Lists.

Dammit, there's more, much more, but I must away to work. Which I hate. But, you know what I LOVE LOVE LOVE? The angry fist, shaken high in the air.

*besides kitty cats, puppy dogs and the Easter Bunny

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

"...but I must away to work."

The Angry Anti-Grammarian strikes again. To be or not to be. Calgon, take me away.

I hate UPS/FedEx drivers who casually and constantly block streets because, you know, they have a constitutional right to not actually pull over into a parking spot ten feet ahead.

--T

Anonymous said...

"...but I must away to work" was done ON PURPOSE.

Yes, and that was the clincher-there was only one other car in the parking lot. Even better is the old beat up Datsun that parks diagonally to take up two spaces.

Anonymous said...

Heh, I do that 'on purpose' thing too. It's like farting and then staring at the dog.

Heigh ho, high hoe,

--T

(Dontcha just wanna slap people who say "it's a hard road to hoe." No one hoes a road, shithead.)

Anonymous said...

Ah, we don't say that in these parts.