Thursday, September 27, 2007

And I won't even mention the chewed up pumpkins

Oh, and Manolo, how are your twins these days? Precocious little cuties, aren't they? Just asking because the trunk to my car won't open. Both the automatic opener and the inside button don't work. Also, ahem, ah, the cat is strung up in the tree again and my trowel seems to have disappeared...Hah, those practical jokers! Was the neighbor's baby ever returned?

So anyway, no worries about the cat (it's not mine) or the trowel, but if I could open my trunk again, that'd be great. No questions asked, and I'd even though we're not supposed to leave food out due to the rats, I could leave some cashews accidental-like at the back of the garage.

Thanks so much.
KS

P.S. Love their new colors.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Ladee, Manny...man, he's you know, not so smart, see? Arturo (RIP) he could popped dat trunk for you, no doubt, no doubt. I'll see what we can do. I got a cousin who's good like that.

Mebee you leave them cashews, you know, up high or toss them in the rain gutter. Dem rats can't climb. No mad skillz like us squirrels man. Fuckin' squirrels *invented* parkour man, and we get no credit.

Yo all right ladee, you alllllright.

--MSquirrel-13

Anonymous said...

HEY! I ain't fukkin stooopid mang. I got a LD mang.

Ladee, you come out back wearin' a tube top and heels and we'll pop more den dat trunck.

--Manolo

Anonymous said...

Don't NOBODY open that trunk. NEVER!

--Otto Maddox, Repo Man

Anonymous said...

Manny, I believe there's an ordinance against women my age wearing tube tops in public.

Anonymous said...

Ordinance? We don't need no stinkin' ordinance. You got nice ones baby, show 'em off! And that azz too. I may be a squirrel, but I gotta big tail.

--Manny