Wednesday, September 5, 2007

My car is burning oil, so I'm off to sacrifice a goat

This, THIS is what gets me into trouble. I am dating a perfectly nice guy who is funny and intelligent, there is sexual chemistry, but am I content with that? Nooooooo. As my sister so aptly observed, we seem to have a great time together, but she doesn't see it as IT for the two of us. So here I am, my ride all pimped out (i.e., eye liner and lipstick in addition to blush and mascara) in case I run into cute Landscaper Guy at the bagel shop, who, (whom?) though handsome and well spoken, is probably not nearly as funny as the beau, but am I going to leave it alone? Noooooo, I'm going to poke at it the way you use a stick to poke at a rat that is not quite dead just to see if it'll bite or foam at the mouth.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Zac and Cody Mom ladee,

We toles you WE take care of de ratz. Maybe you leave peanuts like we say an' you also have less car trouble and less trouble getting some nice Landscaper to trim your caliente chalupa, youknowwhatwe'resayin'?

--The TK-13 Mara Ardilla

Anonymous said...

High pitched laughter and snorting...until 5:00 this a.m. when I went to leave for the gym, and it's garbage day. Flipped the car lights on and off as I was scurrying to the car, hoping to scare any rodents. *shiver*

Anonymous said...

We seen, we seen. Chu got dem nice cleeen kicks ladee, be a shame to see them all covered in poopy poop, yes? Me 'n Manolo, mang, we doan wan be hearin' someone sayin' "Oh, I see you got a ankle tattoo! Ew, what, ew, ankle bites." Oh, dad be the talk of the teacher's room. Ohhhhh.

--TK-13