Sunday, September 30, 2007

Happy Daze

Dude, playing Fur Elise, or trying to play Fur Elise after taking a Tylenol p.m., even at half the dose, is interesting. Well, slow. Very, very slow.

The beau has passed the three month mark and I haven't dropped him out of boredom or annoyance. I hope he sticks around.

I think a better word for "boredom" would be "snoredom".

Hee hee hee. The lawn guy just called. I think he had a Tylenol p.m., too. We just had this conversation that involved a lot of giggling from both ends. Can I afford lawn care? Nope, but when I started to do the end-of-the-season shit this afternoon I thought, "Screw this. It looks like crap when the offspring and I do it. I'll splurge." Splurgee splurgee splurgee. What the hell is in this stuff? I took half the recommended dosageness. I was going to go shower, but now I'm afraid that I'll wake up in an hour pruney, giggling, soap foaming from my mouth with a rat perched on my should singing Oh, Susannah!.

3 comments:

Kamikazee Squirrel said...

The rat singing. Those commas and modifiers and clauses and stuffishness is toooooooo tricky for me right now.

Anonymous said...

Dude, rule #1, doan get high on you own supply.

--MSquirrel-13

Anonymous said...

And I couldn't even sleep after 12:30...