Sunday, January 27, 2008

Ducking Wooden Projectiles

Blissed out on sex, but I still find the whole communicating part hard. "So do you consider yourself bisexual?" Eesh, honestly and truly, I am not sure, but my answer leaned toward no. I've never been in a relationship with a woman. And, I need to start, like, picking up the freaking phone and calling people. He would have been justified to have been pissed about last night and my, uh, lack of promised calls. When I say I act like a guy, I'm not kidding-I just didn't call. Not because I didn't want to, not to play a game, but just because I didn't. Kinda inconsiderate on my part.

I hope I'm conveying to him how much I love him and enjoy his company, but my guess would be I need to work on it some.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If ya fart and take an interest in football...well...jsut sayin'

T