Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Will you PLEASE go home!

Staff development was so bad today that I contemplated going to the bathroom, removing my tampon then returning to the meeting to bleed through so that I could get the hell out.

The teacher next door is driving me bonkers. Stay the fuck out of my room! Maybe some would be surprised to hear this, but I actually teach during the school day; *hence, my title: Teacher. I don't know how the hell she leaves first graders unattended, even for five minutes.


* too cranky to care about punctuation

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ladee,

Tanks mang, tanks. Manny he wakin' up wit whatchu say about thee tam pomb. Tha so *un* sexy, it make Manny man, it make him a fighter again. He's got his cojones back.

Merci beacoup.

--KS-13

Anonymous said...

Ya know, down undah, I hear that a wadda eucalyptus leaves serves a right useful purpose as well.

--Bruce T., Professor of Perineal Stoppage.

Anonymous said...

De rien. Yeah, those eucalyptus are great for poisoning squir...ah, squids, yeah squids, or so I heard.

Anonymous said...

*arched eyebrow* Say what? We'll cut you. No mercy. Cobra Kai Squirrels.

--KS-13

Anonymous said...

I have a cousin named Kai. Seriously.

Anonymous said...

Is he related to Mr. Miyagi?

--T