Tuesday, January 8, 2008

I've heard snappier comebacks from a bowl of Rice Krispies

Hmm, what do I hate the most....sbc, Norton anti-virus or Mozilla? Listen, people, my computer is a slut. She is riddled with the technological equivalents of herpes, chlamydia and genital warts. Add to the trusted sites list? Can a computer really ever trust a site? She fell for that sweet listing about small woodland animals then cried for a week after she saw the pictures. Telling her that she's protected from catching anything online is like fucking her in the ass with a condom, then blowing a load in her mouth and expecting her to swallow. Sure, she likes it, but safe? I think not.

I supposed to go to NYC tomorrow (yep, the Annie song is in my head), but I'm hacking up green phlegm. (Oooh, now Cabaret: "I have p-leg-mah in my buzum.") I hate being sick on sick days.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh tanks ladee, tanks a lot. Now that squizholito Manny just sits frozen, with his tail all busehd out repeating "fuck...ass...blow...load...mouth."

It's some kind of post traumatic stress disorder, but he's got a boner and is sitting in a puddle of his own drool. Ay mi Dios! He was useless before, but now...

--KS-13

Anonymous said...

Razzle up Two Women and a Cup, Kermit the Frog and a some hand lotion. He'll be better in no time.