Thursday, January 17, 2008

Haute Couture

A sweet, yet cuckoo, friend I haven't seen in a while has invited me out to an Artsy Fartsy event. I've decided upon my metallic silver pants, satiny heels, and a silky tank top that gathers a bit around the straps and has a squared off neckline that is perfect for a push-up bra for that pre-Victorian top-of-the boobs look. A satiny, black, calf-length, high collared light jacket should be the icing on a tailored yet feminine look-except for the peanut butter on the insides of the sleeves.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice ladee, nice, jes ass Manny is coming around, back to eating the solid food, u gots to go and talk about the clevages mas grande and the bras. He keep layin'on his side and breathing in and out, moaning softly, like some mami. Some enforcer I gots. Ay.

U know ladee, it's cold out. You could invite us in. We tell the mice and rats this our house now beeyotch.

Win win, si?

KS-13