Sunday, January 13, 2008

I wanna meet that Dad

What I pack for an overnight at the boyfriend's:

clean underwear, socks and shirt, comfortable shoes, something "more comfortable", pj's for after the something "more comfortable" gets sticky and I start to freeze, face cleanser, moisturizer, hand cream, brush, blow drier, mousse, hair wax, basic make-up, pillow (he has a cat, I'm allergic, it helps to have my own pillow-I stick his between my legs because of my hip issue-heh heh), hand towel, Kashi Go-Lean bar, bright orange base-ball cap in case I don't feel like doing my hair in the morning even though I always do, a bottle of water, vibrator, warming massage lotion (which we've never used, though it's opened up and leaked a few times), and pocket book

What he brings for a stay at my house:

two dogs

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I got nuttin'. But two posts in two days. Solid.

T & the KS-13's