Friday, February 15, 2008

And then

AND THEN! He drove up last night to give me a kiss and a framed picture of us photoshopped into a 5 by 7 copy of the movie poster of Seven Days and Seven Nights.

Sometimes I wonder if he's real. Actually, I have an image of me walking up to a huge door, with clouds swirling about, almost as if it's God's office, and knocking timidly on the door to ask, "Uh, excuse me, is this really for me? I'd hate to keep something that's not mine. I get to keep him and be happy?"

Wow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe he used an unlicensed copy of Adobe he bought from a website in Singapore? Unpaid parking tickets? Heartbreak of psoriasis? Socks with sandals? C'mon, there must be something. Humming. Bet he hums inopportunely.

--T

Anonymous said...

No, he only hums opportunely.