Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Forgot to put a spoon under my pillow

4:40 a.m. No snow, but reset alarm and skip 5 a.m. workout, just in case
5:00 a.m. No snow, but reset alarm in case ConnectEd call comes in, skip 5:30 workout
5:30 a.m. No snow, briefly consider home yoga DVD, but the cramps have started, take Advil, skip 6:00 yoga
6:00 No snow, eat a fiber bar with hopes of pooping before work, reset alarm, skip last possible 6:30 workout
6:50 No snow, son leaves to catch bus, I yell goodbye from bed
7:10 No freakin' snow, jump out of bed, take quickest shower ever, throw on corduroys (yep, corduroys), striped blue blouse with tuxedo ruffle (no iron needed) and red Merrels (no tying-late late late!!!)
7:23 Start car. Snow flakes begin to drop on the windshield.

Freakin' frackin' frookin' cracker

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

*hands on hips* Jesuth Christh. You call that an outfit? Merrells and a ruffled blouse? Please tell uth the cords weren't pleated. You forgot the part where you grab your "Cathy" coffee mug and glance at the "Hang in There" poster of the kitteh hangin' on a tree limb. Someone wrap my head in Evisu denim. I feel faint.

--Christofher, Taupey's Cousin

Anonymous said...

Ladee, dem ruffelz be all right if chu, u know, open the buttons a little.

--Manny

Anonymous said...

STFU Manny. Your idea of fashion is to wrap a clean bandana around your head.

--KS-13

Anonymous said...

PS: I know you like languages: "corde du roi"

Anonymous said...

Relax, relax, I changed into a baby blue turtleneck at the last minute and fondled my "Life is crap" T-shirt before leaving. (I love wearing that T-shirt-people stare at my chest with their lips moving and then burst into laughter. Ah, brings back memories of middle school.)

Anonymous said...

Aye yi yi, I stares at them chestiches all right.

--Manny

Anonymous said...

Manny man, u keep botherin' this ladee u gon wine back up at County. U want dat? Madre Dios.

--KS-13