Thursday, October 4, 2007

Nevermind, relax

"So I hope you're looking forward to seeing me, 'cause I'm so ready to see you."
"Yes," I said, but thought-then why...
"Whatever you want to do baby, let me know."
"Ok," I said, but thought, then why...
"I should learn how to dance, 'cause you love it so."
"I do," I said, then thought-

Why, why did you update your "other" profiles with new pictures?

Why can't I be someone's? I don't need to be anyone's "world"-I have too much in my life to meet that obligation, but as pathetic and sappy as it sounds, I long to be someone's only. I know there must be something wrong with me that I just can't see, but I can't, I don't know what it is that I do, or don't do, or lack.

Even when I wait a while, I just end up being a piece of ass.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm ready to know what the people know
Ask 'em my questions and get some answers
What's a fire and why does it - what's the word?
Burn?

When's it my turn?
Wouldn't I love, love to explore that shore up above?
Out of the sea
Wish I could be
Part of that world...

(Dude, Ariel, that's some piece of mer-ass)

--Taupey, hopin' Disney helps him get jiggy with the MILFy crowd.

Anonymous said...

Taupey, I'd bet the MILFs in your town are gaga over you...but, no, the Disney stuff probably won't work. *creepy*

Anonymous said...

I meant the KS reader-MILFs.

;)