Friday, April 25, 2008

Fowlness

Pray tell, besides owls, what type of f*cking birds wake up at 3:00 in the morning and chirp continuously until 4:00??? HUH??? The other night it was so bad I thought that perhaps I had stumbled over the white noise machine that I thought I had lost, and that maybe my crippled toe had hit the volume control and set it to "raging tornado level with melodious sweet forest chirping sounds, CA Redwoods (protected)", and, after groping around in the dark for twenty minutes, that perhaps the white noise machine was possessed and scurrying around mere inches away from my angry fingers, but noooooooo, it was nothing I could smash with a hammer or exorcise with a priest, but rather a family of some urban hybrid of bird, hell bent on chirping out Bohemian Rhapsody at the top of their minuscule-yet-Gladiator-strong lungs.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you not...ENTERTAINED?

Anonymous said...

Ladee dem birds be comin' up outta Mehico. Regular gringo birds be too lazy to chirp all morning, dey jus wanna Play-estacion and a Big Gulp.

--KS-13

Anonymous said...

T, living just a few blocks from a ghetto 7/11, that is funnier than hell.