Friday, April 18, 2008

Is this a hoax?

http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/story/0,21985,22556281-661,00.html

The man sent me this. He was, as expected, "right-brained". I expected to be as well, but when I opened the email, I was surprised to discover that I saw the woman spinning counter-clockwise, and that no matter how hard I concentrated, I couldn't get her to spin the other way.

This actually bothered me a bit because I have consoled myself for many years that I am not weird so much as creative, and this rather shot that theory to hell.

Tonight, as I was gorging on pasta while watching Scrubs, I had my Eureka moment: I had taken half of a xanax that morning in order not to kill a co-worker! YES! I MUST be creative and a right brained thinker. I rushed upstairs to this here computer room, and looked at the image again. Sure enough, I saw her spinning clockwise. I made a phone call, looked back at the screen, and then she was spinning...counter-clockwise. She changed almost every time I looked away from the screen, without any concentration on my part, leading me to re conclude that:

1. I am absolutely fucking nuts OR
2. Someone is fucking with me in a big way.

No comments: